Greek spinach orzo salad. Reviews for: Photos of Greek Orzo Salad. Greek Orzo Salad is the perfect potluck, picnic or barbecue salad! Tender orzo pasta is tossed with fresh spinach, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, olives, feta and drizzled with greek dressing.
It's a healthy and filling, veggie-packed pasta salad, and of course if you want to make it even healthier you could go with a whole wheat or high fiber orzo, you can also switch up the type of pasta (rotini, macaroni and. Replay "Greek Orzo Salad Is The Perfect Desk Lunch". And like any other pasta, orzo is a great base for a salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, greek spinach orzo salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek spinach orzo salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Greek spinach orzo salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Reviews for: Photos of Greek Orzo Salad. Greek Orzo Salad is the perfect potluck, picnic or barbecue salad! Tender orzo pasta is tossed with fresh spinach, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, olives, feta and drizzled with greek dressing.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek spinach orzo salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek spinach orzo salad:
- Prepare of uncooked orzo pasta.
- Get of spinach, torn.
- Prepare of kalamata (Greek) olives, roughly chopped.
- Get of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- Prepare of cucumber, quartered and sliced.
- Take of tomato, diced.
- Take of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of pepper.
- Take of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Get of pine nuts.
You can toss in any veggies, cheese and dressing you like but this easy make-ahead salad is filled with all of our favorite bright Mediterranean flavors and mix-ins, like. This simple Greek Orzo Salad is packed with all of your favorite Greek flavors! Tender orzo, crunchy cucumbers and red onion, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives and salty feta cheese all tossed together in a red wine vinaigrette. It's perfect for lunch, dinner and will be a hit at summer barbecues!
Steps to make Greek spinach orzo salad:
- Cook orzo pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts: place pine nuts in saute pan and toast over medium heat until golden, stirring often. Remove from heat when done..
- When pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well..
- In large bowl, combine spinach, orzo, onion, cucumber, tomato, olives, salt, pepper, oregano, and balsamic vinaigrette. Chill 2 hours. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350252-balsamic-vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and feta and serve..
This Lemon Orzo Salad is sort of a Greek Salad with orzo added. I say "sort of" because Greek Salad is dressed with a simple dressing made with just red wine vinegar and olive oil. No thickener – you don't need it when you have chunks of tomato to soak up the dressing. Cook the orzo according to package instructions for al dente. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water to cool and set aside.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food greek spinach orzo salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!