Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Deconstructed Chinese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deconstructed Chinese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deconstructed chinese fried rice recipe. To cook deconstructed chinese fried rice you only need 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deconstructed Chinese Fried Rice:
- Use of rice.
- Provide of I bulb onions.
- Use of fingers sausages.
- Provide of I cup peas.
- You need of carrots.
- Provide of sweet corn.
- Get of Meat stock.
- Prepare of large bell peppers.
- Use of oil of choice.
- Use of seasoning cubes.
- Use of finger fresh ginger.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic(optional).
- Get of Tumeric or curry powder.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Deconstructed Chinese Fried Rice:
- Wash rice with hot water or per boil for 5 minutes and set aside..
- Dice carrots,slice onions and sausages..
- Pour meat stock into a clean pot and bring to boil..
- Add pre-washed rice to boiling stock then lower heat to medium..
- Cook while covered till the rice is halfway done then reduce heat to low..
- Cover the top of the rice with foil before putting cover back on and let the steam cook rice to desired texture..
- While the rice is cooking away,put on skillet or a non stick pan on medium heat and add in oil.
- Pour in 1/3 of sliced onions and finely chopped garlic and ginger and stir for about a minute.
- Add in carrots,peas and diced sausages and stir-fry for another minute..
- Add in curry or tumeric powder, seasoning and salt to taste..
- Bring down from heat and add in remaining onions and sliced bell peppers and stir..
- I like the crunch in my food so I keep most vegetables almost raw for my food..
- Pour in stir-fried vegetables over the cooked rice and mix gently with a wooden spatula to avoid breaking the rice into smaller grains..
- Your deconstructed Chinese Fried rice is ready to eat with either salad or plantain or any side of your choice..
- Bon appetit!.
I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. This is a simple, traditional Chinese Fried Rice recipe by Kylie Kwong, Australia's most well known Chinese Chef. This Chinese restaurant-style fried rice recipe is the absolute BEST. It's quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so Guys, I was crazy about my fried rice. And this was thanks in large part to our amazing little neighborhood Chinese restaurant that knew how to fry.
If you find this Deconstructed Chinese Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.