Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheese-stuffed turkey sliders. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cheese-stuffed turkey sliders using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- Get of The patties:.
- Make ready of ground turkey.
- Make ready of panko crumbs.
- Get of mixed herb seasoning.
- Take of dried chives.
- Take of olive oil.
- Make ready of sesame oil.
- Get of egg.
- Make ready of shredded cheese (we used Monterey Jack).
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of The sliders:.
- Prepare of small ciabattas.
- Make ready of lettuce.
- Prepare of tomato.
- Prepare of red onion.
- Prepare of avocado.
- Get of pickles.
- Get of ketchup.
- Prepare of mustard (Dijon works best).
- Get of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Cheese-stuffed Turkey Sliders:
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with the other patty ingredients (except for the egg and the cheese) and knead. This is probably the most fun part of the process! Once you have a uniform mix, add the egg and keep on kneading. Still more fun!.
- Take 1/4 of the mixture and extend it on the palm of your hand. Place 1/4 of the cheese in the center and fold everything up to a ball, keeping the cheese sealed inside. Carefully form the ball into a patty roughly the shape of your ciabattas. Repeat for the other three patties..
- Heat up a griddle over medium-high heat and grill the patties (approx. 5 minutes per side). If you have any leftover cheese, you can place it on top of the patties after flipping..
- Assemble the sliders: spread mayo and mustard on both halves of the ciabatta, layer lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, and patty. Top it off with a dash of ketchup. (actually, this is just how we made them, you can assemble your sliders to your heart's desire) Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheese-stuffed turkey sliders recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!