Cranberry Fluff Fruit Dip.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cranberry fluff fruit dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cranberry Fluff Fruit Dip is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cranberry Fluff Fruit Dip is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cranberry fluff fruit dip using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Fluff Fruit Dip:
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 7 oz of marshmallow creme.
- Get 7 oz of (1/2 can) whole berry cranberry sauce.
Instructions to make Cranberry Fluff Fruit Dip:
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and cream until smooth. About 1 minute..
- Add in the fluff (marshmallow creme) and mix until combined..
- Add in cranberry sauce and whip until thoroughly combined..
- Serve with favorite fruits and dippers..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cranberry fluff fruit dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!