Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tropical ahi tuna salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tropical ahi tuna salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad:
- Make ready of Tuna.
- Get of fresh Ahi Tuna Steak.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of Dry mustard powder.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Ground fresh ginger.
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare of Romaine Lettuce.
- Make ready of Green onions.
- Take of dates.
- Prepare of roasted pistachios (de-shelled).
- Take of watermelon.
- Make ready of Vinaigrette.
- Take of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- Take of honey.
- Take of cool water.
Instructions to make Tropical Ahi Tuna Salad:
- Cover the surface of the tuna with the soy sauce, adding the mustard powder, ginger and black pepper to the surface..
- Make sure the BBQ (or pan) is very hot, place Ahi Tuna steak on the grill for 1 minute per side. The idea is to blacken the crust without cooking it through..
- Make the salad with the base of lettuce, adding the watermelon chopped into cubes, diced green onions and dates that are chopped into smaller cubes. Sprinkle the pistachios over for a garnish..
- Once done, slice the tuna into thin, long slices and place on top of the salad..
- Make a vinaigrette from the mustard, water and vinegar and drizzle over the tuna and salad..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tropical ahi tuna salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!