Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sausage cajun pasta recipe. You can have chicken and sausage cajun pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta:
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of chicken boob, diced (or 2 if they come in the pack).
- You need 1 lb of sausage, sliced (Andouille or whatever you can find).
- Get 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cajun seasoning (see below) or 2 McCormick cajun cubes.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 5 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 16 oz of linguine (or other pasta).
- Take 1 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Use of garnish (green onions or parsley).
Steps to make Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta:
- In a 6 quart (or larger) pot, add the olive oil and place the pot over high heat..
- When the oil begins to shimmer (and the first wisps of smoke appear), add the chicken and brown (2-3 min).
- Add the sausage and continue to sauté (2-3 min).
- Add the Cajun seasoning and stir to coat. You can use either store bought Cajun seasoning, or make your own with 2 parts cayenne, 2 parts garlic powder, 2 parts paprika, 1 part salt, 1 part oregano, 1 part thyme, 1 part ground black pepper, 1 part onion powder..
- Add the veggies and sauté (3-5 min).
- Add the noodles, stock, and fish sauce (no, it won't taste fishy. the fish sauce is there to boost the savory-ness of the dish. You can find fish sauce at your Asian grocer. It should be translucent and brown). Turn the heat to low and lightly move the noodles around to distribute and cover. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, approximately 10 min until the noodles are done..
- There should be some stock left in the pot. Add the cream and the parmesan cheese and remove from heat. Stir the ingredients to bring the sauce together. The starch from the pasta should be sufficient to thicken the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Serve in bowls, topped with more grated parmesan and garnish of your choice..
If you find this Chicken and Sausage Cajun Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.