Breakfast Burger Melt. CLEfoodies & CLEseats go head to head for #BurgerSeason at Melt Bar and Grilled trying all their June Burger Specials! Melt Bar and Grilled's fun food menu, including gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, macaroni & cheese, burgers, starters, soups, salads and more! Burgers, shakes, desserts, ice creams,hot dogs and much more!
Order your melt with fresh tomatoes and spinach instead. If you want something more substantial, round out your meal with Subway's Fast-food breakfasts to skip. Upgrade brunch with this easy Breakfast Burger recipe from Delish.com.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, breakfast burger melt. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
CLEfoodies & CLEseats go head to head for #BurgerSeason at Melt Bar and Grilled trying all their June Burger Specials! Melt Bar and Grilled's fun food menu, including gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, macaroni & cheese, burgers, starters, soups, salads and more! Burgers, shakes, desserts, ice creams,hot dogs and much more!
Breakfast Burger Melt is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Breakfast Burger Melt is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast burger melt using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burger Melt:
- Take of Burger patty 80/20.
- Get of over medium eggs.
- Take of ham.
- Make ready of buttered slices of bread.
- Get of cheddar cheese.
Melt remaining butter in separate pan over medium high heat and add in shredded hashbrowns. A patty melt is a sandwich consisting of a ground beef patty with melted cheese (traditionally Swiss Cheese) and topped with caramelized onions between two slices of griddled bread (traditionally rye or marbled rye, though sourdough or Texas toast are sometimes substituted in some regions. Pioneering breakfast and their burgers are delicious. Check out this delicious recipe for Open-Faced Turkey Burger Melts from Weber—the world's number one authority in grilling.
Steps to make Breakfast Burger Melt:
- First, fry your burgers on medium heat in a skillet using your choice of seasoning. I use a steak seasoning blend. Cook till desired doneiness. I like my burgers cooked through..
- Next, in a small skillet fry your eggs separately one at a time. The egg yolk will be runny when the sandwich is cut in half. This is what's called over medium eggs. This is my favorite way to eat eggs. If you like your eggs more cooked do so. I pan fried the slices of ham for a minute..
- Then, take a buttered slice of bread on one side and place it buttered side down in the skillet..
- Then place a slice of the cheddar cheese on top of the bread in the skillet. Just like you do when making a grilled cheese. Then top with a cooked burger, the egg, and the slice of ham and cheese. (I used 1 slice of cheese I split in half for both sandwiches) Exactly like in the picture..
- Place a slice of buttered bread on top of the cheese. The buttered side of the bread is facing up, so when you flip the sandwich the buttered side will keep the bread from sticking to the skillet and it helps with browning the bread..
- In skillet on medium heat brown the bread on one side. Then flip and brown the other side. Just like you would when making a grilled cheese sandwich..
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Meanwhile, brush the buns with melted butter. The best melting cheeses are soft, fresh, and creamy as hell. Here are our favorites for ooey, gooey And then there's cheese that you melt and stretch and pull and gaze longingly at. This ultimate breakfast burger is loaded with avocado, egg, cheese, tomato jam, a sausage-infused One tip to be aware of: don't overwork the meat, as this will create a light and airy patty that melts in.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast burger melt recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!