Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie. Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. This vegan cottage pie is also VERY tasty eaten cold the next day, so perfect to take to work for lunch. You will love this recipe for its simplicity, heartiness and overall satisfaction.
This freezes really well – I use foil trays, either large trays for a family meal, or individual trays to serve one or two. Vegan cottage pie recipe made with mushrooms, lentils and rosemary. Top with crispy potatoes for a healthier midweek meal.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bruce’s vegan cottage pie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. This vegan cottage pie is also VERY tasty eaten cold the next day, so perfect to take to work for lunch. You will love this recipe for its simplicity, heartiness and overall satisfaction.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bruce’s vegan cottage pie using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie:
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 2 sticks of celery.
- Make ready 2 of carrots.
- Make ready of Chilli flakes if you want.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of parsnip.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of leek.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Peas.
- Prepare of Sweetcorn.
- Take Sachet of Cottage Pie mix (or Bisto+garlic powder+thyme+teaspoon tomato paste).
- Prepare of Few glugs of port or red wine.
- Get of the mash.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Take of Margerine.
- Prepare of Soy cream.
- Make ready 1 of sprinkle of thyme.
Behind a deliciously crispy potato topping lies a rich mushroom and lentil vegan cottage pie filling. Vegan Cottage Pie Bowl from Vegan Bowls by Zsu Dever for St. Vegan Kidney Bean Cottage Pie Bowl This meat-free take on cottage pie from Vegan Bowls by Zsu Dever is a hearty, robust stew of kidney beans and vegetables with a mashed potato topping.
Instructions to make Bruce’s Vegan Cottage Pie:
- Finely chop the celery, onion and one carrot, and soften in a cooking oil of your choice for a few minutes, in a big sauce pan. After a minute, add the also finely chopped garlic and some chilli flakes if you like..
- Chop up a bunch of other vegetables, not necessarily what I listed. Whatever you want or have to hand..
- Add all of the things into the pan, and heat up some water for potato cooking while this cooks..
- Chop up your potatoes and add them to the hot water. Pop a lid on that and cook all the things on let’s say a medium heat until the potatoes are cooked..
- Strain the potatoes, then add some margerine, thyme, salt and cream if you’re feeling indulgent. MASH..
- Put the insidey mix in a bowl, top with the mash and some yeast flakes to top if you want. There ya go..
This Vegan Shepherd's Pie (or Vegan Cottage Pie) is true comfort food for fall and for winter with rainbow carrots, zucchini (courgette) and eggplant (aubergine) topped with creamy vegan mashed potatoes. Rich and comforting cottage pie made with veggie mince, mushrooms and carrots and topped with sliced potatoes. High in protein but low in fat. Good old family classic cottage pie made vegan friendly and is a perfect family comfort food dish for a chilly day. Transfer the mince mixture into a pie dish and spread evenly.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bruce’s vegan cottage pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!