Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray’s Seafood Packets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray’s Seafood Packets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to start as any. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray’s seafood packets recipe. To make ray’s seafood packets you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ray’s Seafood Packets:
- Take 1 pound of cleaned and deveined shrimp.
- Use of Clams washed.
- Get 2 of potatoes.
- Use of andouille sausage.
- You need of Corn.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 Tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Lemons.
- Provide of Foil.
Instructions to make Ray’s Seafood Packets:
- Preheat oven to 375, you’ll need a baking sheet also. Start by cleaning and washing your seafood and pat dry set aside, mince your garlic and set aside.
- Dice your potatoes as you like husk and clean your corn and cut into bite size pieces now boil both together for about 10 minutes, these cook in the oven so you want your corn and potatoes tender.
- Cut a square piece of foil that will be enough to make a packet. Now lay that down on a baking sheet add in your potatoes, corn, sausage, seafood, minced garlic, seasonings as you like to taste. Now add some little tabs of butter over the top and squeeze with a splash of lemon, now closes your packet make a fold on top bake for 15-20 minutes till shrimp is cooked, enjoy with another splash of lemon, add a touch of parsley for garnish.
If you find this Ray’s Seafood Packets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.