Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to weight watchers eggs & toast recipe. To make weight watchers eggs & toast you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast:
- Provide of Joseph's Flax Pita.
- Take of Egg/Poached.
- You need of Tomato.
- Use of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare of FatFree Cheddar Cheese/Shredded.
Instructions to make Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F. Once preheated place your 1/2 pita on the rack to toast for about 8min. But watch it, every oven is different..
- Begin to sautée your baby spinach with a cooking spray of your choice. You can leave it as is, or season it with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Slice your tomato, almost an 1/8in thick..
- Bring a shallow pan to a boil, and once boiling, lower the heat down to medium and SLOWLY begin to drop your egg. I let mine poached for about 4min, but you can go up to 7-8min if you don't want a runny yolk.
- Lay the spinach down on your pita toast, then your tomato, and follow with your egg. Top off with sprinkling about 3tbsp of your Fatfree cheddar.
Account for extra points when adding additional ingredients. You can use a premade made coleslaw mix versus cabbage and carrots separately. I love egg salad and was thrilled when a friend passed this recipe along from a recent WW meeting. This Weight Watchers recipe for egg curry with lentils is a healthy alternative for days you might be craving an Indian takeaway. Packed full of spicy Indian flavours, including garam masala, cardamon.
If you find this Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.