Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Egg Scramble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Egg Scramble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies that can provide the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green egg scramble recipe. To cook green egg scramble you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Egg Scramble:
- Provide 2 medium of Eggs.
- Use 1 bunch of Kale (1 Leaf).
- Use 5 tbsp of Onions (chopped).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (chopped).
- Take 5 of Green Olives (sliced).
- Provide 10 of Capers (more or less to taste).
- Use 3 of Anchovies (more or less to taste).
- You need 6 slice of White Cheddar Cheese (sliced thin from a block.. I find this helps keep the scramble together better then shredded cheese).
Instructions to make Green Egg Scramble:
- Saute onions and garlic in butter for a few minutes and then add kale and olives. Continue to saute until kale is dark green and soft..
- Add scrambled eggs (I put milk, pepper, and parsley in the eggs when I scramble them). Cook for a couple of minutes and then add chopped anchovies and capers..
- When eggs are just about done put the sliced cheddar cheese on top and cover pan to melt. Then serve..
- *Note* You can add more or less ingredients to taste but don't underestimate the natural saltiness of the olives, capers, and anchovies..
If you find this Green Egg Scramble recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.