GUAVA DIP Or SPREAD. Delicious and versatile – these can be eaten as dips or spreads! * Try these delicious dips with raw veggies or a variety of chips. You can also enjoy them on crackers or a nice rustic slice of artisan bread. Guava (/ˈɡwɑːvə/) is a common tropical fruit cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions.
Important Points : Below given are some important points regarding Guava Preconditions. It is of course possible to use the methods of this class to check for invalid conditions which are not the caller's fault. · This Puerto Rican guava dip combines guava and cream cheese in a velvety, flavorful addition to your first course, cheese board, or potluck spread. Spread over toasted baguette for lunch or stuff into poultry for a main course. smoked whitefish dip with horseradish.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, guava dip or spread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious and versatile – these can be eaten as dips or spreads! * Try these delicious dips with raw veggies or a variety of chips. You can also enjoy them on crackers or a nice rustic slice of artisan bread. Guava (/ˈɡwɑːvə/) is a common tropical fruit cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions.
GUAVA DIP Or SPREAD is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. GUAVA DIP Or SPREAD is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook guava dip or spread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make GUAVA DIP Or SPREAD:
- Take 1 kg of Guava fruit.
- Make ready 2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get pinch of orange food colour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 Spoon of Desi Ghee.
Guava (Psidium guajava Linn.) is an important fruit of subtropical countries. Spreads and dips are scrumptious, but store-bought versions are often loaded with additives and other unhealthy ingredients. However, they're sometimes loaded with high calorie ingredients, salt, sugar. Guava is the common name for any of the various tropical shrubs and small trees comprising the New World genus Psidium of the myrtle family (Myrtaceae), characterized by tough, dark, opposite leaves and an edible fruit.
Steps to make GUAVA DIP Or SPREAD:
- Take 1 and half kg fresh Guava wash it and cut into pieces then put it into pressure cooker with 1 or 2 Cup Water then keep on medium flame for 1 or 2 whistle for boiling the Guavas Afterwards,Switch off the flame..
- After that drain the water of Guavas in a Container then put the Guavas in a mixing jar and blend it..
- Now after blending all Guavas it's become a smooth paste.Now with the help of Drainer, Drain the Guavas paste in a Container and removing the Guavas Seeds. In 1 and half kg Guavas you will get 1 big bowl ful Guavas paste in equal proportions you need sugar..
- Now take a Kadhai or Pan add 1 big bowl Guava Paste equal proportions Sugar 1 big bowl then add half Cup Lemon juice,2 Spoon Desi Ghee then Stir it Continuesly for 5 to 7 min and add food Colour again Stir it for 15 to 20 min then Guavas paste become thick..
- Now at last Ghee float over Surface, Switch off the flame put the paste into Container and Cool it down on room temperature and Refrigerate for 2 hours your GUAVA DIP Or SPREAD is Ready to Enjoy.Eat With Roti, Parathas and Bread..
The term guava also is used for the fruit, which is a true berry. Find healthy, delicious dip and spread recipes including bean, cheese, artichoke and guacamole dip. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Make high-protein vegetarian and vegan sandwiches using this spread made from Great Northern beans and fresh herbs. Vegan White Bean and Fresh Herb Sandwich Spread or Dip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food guava dip or spread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply