Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bean sprout soup (instant pot) recipe. To cook bean sprout soup (instant pot) you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot):
- Get 1 of regular white onion.
- Take 4 stalks of celery.
- Provide 1 package of bean sprouts.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoon of celery salt.
- Get of Won Ton Soup Base.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Dried Parsley Flakes.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot):
- Chop and mince garlic cloves.
- Cut white onion into medium sized pieces.
- Set instant pot to saute (medium setting), wait until instant pot display indicates "hot".
- Add olive oil, garlic, and onion to pot and cook until tender (6 minutes).
- Chop celery and add to pot, add spices. Cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Make 6 cups won ton soup base to desired flavour..
- Add bean sprouts, soup base and stir..
- Set instant pot to "soup" setting for 12 minutes. Vent after completion and serve..
If you find this Bean Sprout Soup (Instant Pot) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.