Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot jambalaya recipe. To cook instant pot jambalaya you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 2 of green peppers.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 2 lbs of andouille sausage.
- Provide 1 of celery stalk.
- Provide 14.5 oz of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Get 14.5 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Take 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Jambalaya:
- In sauce pan fry onions, peppers, and celery using 1 Tablespoon oil until al dente..
- In Instant Pot fry sausage on Sauté using 1 tablespoon oil until brown..
- Mix all ingredients in Instant Pot and set to 5 minutes on high..
- Serve with long grain rice. I like making my rice with chicken broth instead of regular water..
If you find this Instant Pot Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.