Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Red Beans and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Red Beans and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Red Beans and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy red beans and rice recipe. To cook easy red beans and rice you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Red Beans and Rice:
- Provide 2 links of Andouille sausage, I used Johnsonville 2 pack (13.5 oz).
- Get 1 (16 oz) of package long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 (15.5 oz) of cans red beans, drained.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp. of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Creole seasoning, like Tony Chachere's.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Red Beans and Rice:
- Dice onion and red bell pepper and place in small bowl; set aside..
- Slice the sausages into coins and place in a large pan with a little olive oil. Cook over medium heat until coins start to brown..
- Meanwhile, in large pot place rice, 3 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and cover. Simmer until rice is fully cooked..
- Add chopped onion and bell pepper to sausage. Add minced garlic. Saute over medium heat until veggies slightly cook down; about 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add remaining 1 cup of chicken broth, red beans, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, creole seasoning and pepper to sausage mixture. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered until sauce thickens and reduces down slightly; about 10 minutes..
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!.
- Side note for this dish: seasonings and sauces can be adjusted to taste. Simply add more creole seasoning if you wish. Same goes with the hot sauce if you like more of a kick. I find myself spoon testing this dish frequently to fine tune it!.
If you find this Easy Red Beans and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.