Lemon Meringue Tart. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Combine sugar and cornflour in a small saucepan. Gradually add lemon juice and water, stirring until smooth.
What happens when the lemon curd fails to set properly? In a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, whisk sugar and eggs together until pale and slightly thickened. Whilst whisking, drizzle in cream, and olive oil slowly.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon meringue tart. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Combine sugar and cornflour in a small saucepan. Gradually add lemon juice and water, stirring until smooth.
Lemon Meringue Tart is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Lemon Meringue Tart is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon meringue tart using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Meringue Tart:
- Take 1 of Pkt Tennis Biscuits.
- Take 100 g of margerine melted.
- Get 1 Tin of condensed milk.
- Take 2 of Eggs separated.
- Prepare 125 ml of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 25 ml of Castor sugar.
To make the meringue, place the sugar, water and cream of tartar in a saucepan over high heat. Place the eggwhites in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk on high speed until soft peaks form. Place egg whites, sugar, and cream of tartar in a heatproof bowl (preferably glass) and set over the saucepan. The bowl should not touch the water.
Instructions to make Lemon Meringue Tart:
- Crush biscuits and add melted but to form a biscuit base. Press base into either a round pie plate. I prefer to use a square glass bowl..
- Using an electric beater mix together the condensed milk lemon juice and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites till stiff then gradually add the castor sugar and beat until it peaks.
- Add on top of the filling and bake for 12-25 mins on 180 deg Celsius to top is golden brown.
- NB: your can add cut up marshmallows into the egg whites to make a marshmallow tart..
- For fun you can add marshmallows to the filling and the topping..
Pipe small rounds of meringue over filling on each tart. Mix the cornflour, golden caster sugar and lemon zest in a medium saucepan. Strain and stir in the lemon juice gradually. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth. For the meringue, whisk the egg whites in a free-standing mixer until soft peaks form when the whisk is removed.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon meringue tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!