Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball soup recipe. You can cook meatball soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball soup:
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- Use 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- You need 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
Steps to make Meatball soup:
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 – 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
If you find this Meatball soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.