Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger. Watch step by step instructions on how to cook and serve your Dream Dinners Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken dinner. Parmesan-Herb Crusted ChickenSauteed Chicken Breasts Coated with Parmesan-Garlic Breadcrumbs and Herbs. Herb Crusted Filet of SalmonFresh Salmon with a Delicious Lemon Sauce, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes.
Parmesan & Herb Crusted Chicken Schnitzel with Crunchy Buttery Garlic Sourdough and Tomato Bocconcini Salad. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken – DeLallo. DeLallo Italian recipes: A simply prepared crispy coating, this tasty recipe is great for a golden, garlicky finish to juicy chicken breasts.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, parmesan herb crusted hamburger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Watch step by step instructions on how to cook and serve your Dream Dinners Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken dinner. Parmesan-Herb Crusted ChickenSauteed Chicken Breasts Coated with Parmesan-Garlic Breadcrumbs and Herbs. Herb Crusted Filet of SalmonFresh Salmon with a Delicious Lemon Sauce, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have parmesan herb crusted hamburger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger:
- Prepare of crust.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 4 large of eggs.
- Take of patties.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 1/2 lb of ground beef or any other ground meat.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of sauce.
- Take 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
I don't use a high-end imported Italian cheese for Dust lamb chops with seasoned flour, shaking off excess. Dip in eggs, then thoroughly coat with cheese, breadcrumb and herb mixture. The secret to this sandwich is to slice the tofu very thin, then bread with the parmesan-herb mixture thickly. Water-packed firm tofu works best here; the silken tofu is just too delicate, unless you're immensely careful.
Steps to make Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger:
- Heat oil.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, parsley, marjoram, onion powder, garlic, and eggs. Make into a batter..
- Take the ground meat mix with garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Form into small patties..
- Coat the patties with the batter and shaloow fry the patties. Fry till brown try not to burn. If patties fill spongy in the center after frying put into a microwave 2 minutes so center is done..
- When done add to a plate with paper towels..
- Make the sauce optional mix tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, hot mustard, and honey together and heat till it boils.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
How about if we add some Parmesan? And it all comes together pretty darn easy. Dip it in egg and then roll it in the panko Parmesan herbed breading mix As for sage, it has to be one of my favorite herbs besides basil. Sage just smells homey you know? Home » Keto Recipes » Keto Low-Carb Parmesan Herb Crusted Salmon.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food parmesan herb crusted hamburger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!