Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) recipe. To cook pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Use 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Use 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of honey.
- Get 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Get 1/2 cup of mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Steps to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.
These easy pumpkin banana muffins are naturally sweetened, made with whole wheat flour and have amazing flavor. Plus they're dairy free and easily made vegan. The perfect snack or breakfast treat, especially. Easy one bowl healthy pumpkin muffins that are bursting with chocolate chips for the best healthy fall dessert! Filled with real pumpkin and completely vegan and So naturally, I needed to whip up a healthy pumpkin recipe stat for the Banana Diaries because I can't have you thinking I'm not about fall.
If you find this Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.