Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One pot pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pot pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot pasta recipe. To cook one pot pasta you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One pot pasta:
- Take 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Use 1 (12 oz) of spicy sausage (andouille or Portuguese sausage), thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of large onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 3 cups of halved grape tomatoes.
- Take 2 cups of fresh basil leaves, loosely packed.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make One pot pasta:
- In a large pot over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, sausage, onion, tomato, basil, garlic and 4 1/2 cups water. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until pasta has cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes..
- Stir in parmesan. Serve immediately..
If you find this One pot pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.