Steps to Make Perfect Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poached egg with hollandaise sauce and sweet potato spinach hash recipe. To cook poached egg with hollandaise sauce and sweet potato spinach hash you need 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash:
- Provide of Poached Egg.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Sea salt.
- Use of Vinegar.
- Get of Hollandaise Sauce.
- Prepare of White wine.
- Take of Champagne Vinegar.
- Take of Shallots, finely chopped.
- Use of Unsalted butter.
- Get of Bay leaf.
- Use of Egg yolks.
- Get of Finely chopped basil.
- Use of Black pepper & Salt.
- Get of Sweet Potato Spinach Hash.
- You need of Sweet potato, peeled and diced (1in cubes).
- Provide of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Handfuls of Spinach, roughly chopped.
- Use of Cayenne powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Crushed sea salt.
- You need of Mini bell peppers(yellow,red, orange) , finely sliced.
Instructions to make Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash:
- Start off with making the Hollandaise: melt butter on a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, remove from stove and let stand for 5 minutes. Then clarify the butter.( one method is to skim the foam from the top, and slowly pour into a container, discard the milky solids in the bottom of the pan). Clarifying butted gives it a higher smoke point. Once done set the butter aside.
- Place shallots, wine, vinegar, bay leaf and two dashes of black pepper in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce by two thirds. Remove the saucepan from the heat once reduced and allow to cool..
- Now, place a saucepan of water over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer..
- Meanwhile the water comes up to a simmer. Add the three egg yolks into a heat resistant bowl with a tablespoon of water and a full tablespoon of the shallot reduction, whisk all together until foamy.(if taste of the shallots isn't too strong you can add more. Leftover shallot reduction can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days).
- Once the water starts to simmer and the egg yolks are foamy, set the bowl on the pan and continue whisking until the mix forms a thick ribbon, when you lift the whisk from the bowl, be careful not to scramble the sauce..
- Slowly and in a steady stream, pour in the clarify butter into the sauce, whisking constantly. Strain the sauce through a sieve into a dish. Stir in the basil and season to taste. Set aside and keep warm..
- (Don't toss out the water in the saucepan, you can use it for when you poach the eggs).
- Now move onto the hash: begin with heating up the coconut oil on a large skilled at medium high heat. Carefully, add in the diced sweet potato, and cook for about 10 min, or until sides are lightly browned..
- Meanwhile, get a small bowl and mix all the spices(paprika,cayenne, garlic, and Italian seasoning) together. Add the mix of spices and mini bell peppers to the sweet potatoes once they start browning in the skillet..
- Once all sides of the sweet potatoes are lightly browned add the chopped spinach and give it a few tosses until wilted. 2-3 min..
- Final step poach eggs: Reheat the water in the saucepan on high heat(the water that you had brought up to a simmer while making the sauce). Add the dash of vinegar and the sea salt to the water and once it starts boiling with a fork, spoon or knife, stir the water until you create a whirlpool then one by one toss in the eggs. Cap the saucepan, turn off the stove and let the pan stand for 5 min without lifting the cap. Then take the eggs out, set them on a paper towel for minute and then place them on top of the hash and top off with the hollandaise..
Turkish Poached Eggs with Sweet Potatoes and Halloumi (Cilbir) Recipe. Instant Pot Eggs Benedict are poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. Serve the perfect poached egg from breakfast to supper, including eggs benedict and inventive variations on this classic dish. We've swapped classic potato for root veg in these golden brown brunch latkes, with a poached egg and smoked fish. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination.
If you find this Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce and Sweet Potato Spinach Hash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.