Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Choco/Chocolate Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Choco/Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco/Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to choco/chocolate cookies recipe. To cook choco/chocolate cookies you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Choco/Chocolate Cookies:
- Get Half of cup aata.
- Prepare Half of cup maida.
- Use Half of cup powdered/castor sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2-3 drops of vanilla/chocolate essence.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use Half cup of ghee/butter.
- You need of Choco-chips (optional).
Steps to make Choco/Chocolate Cookies:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add aata, maida, cocoa powder, essence and give it a good mix. Keep it aside..
- Now in a bowl, add ghee/butter and powdered sugar & whisk it till it becomes light and fluffy/frothy. Now add it to the mixture and form a soft dough..
- Donot Knead it, just mix all the ingredients very well untill it forms a dough as in pic 1..
- Now pre-heat a kadai, grease a plate with some oil and form small pedas and slightly flatten the balls and place them over the plate. At this point of time you can add some choco-chips and bake them in a low flame till 25 mins. Cool them completely and serve…
She has the ability to dash while fencing to earn points. These choco cookie are the perfect treat for a lovely morning or a sweet evening beside a glass of your favored beverage. They are packed with nutritional benefits and keep you full for a long. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on.
If you find this Choco/Chocolate Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.