Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bread Tikki Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Tikki Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread tikki chaat recipe. You can have bread tikki chaat using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bread Tikki Chaat:
- Get 8-10 of bread slices.
- You need 4 of medium sized potatoes (boiled and mashed).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of Oil for shallow frying or deep frying.
- Use of Ingredients for making chaat.
- You need 2 tbsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- Take 1 cup of whisked yoghurt.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of nylon sev.
Instructions to make Bread Tikki Chaat:
- Break the bread slices and grind them to get bread crumbs..
- In a big mixing bowl add bread crumbs, boiled and mashed potato and all the ingredients of making tikkis, except oil..
- Mix everything very well. If the mixture is getting too dry the you can sprinkle some water or if it gets sticky then 1 tbsp cornflour can be added..
- Take a portion and shape it into a tikki. Make all the bread tikkis like so..
- Heat oil in a non stick pan on medium flame. Place the bread tikkis on pan. Shallow fry the tikkis from both the sides till they get crisp and nice golden brown colour..
- Place the bread tikkis in serving plates..
- Top them with green chutney, tamarind chutney, whisked yoghurt, chopped onion and nylon sev..
- Lastly sprinkle some black salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder, chopped coriander and enjoy this tempting bread tikki chaat..
Sev puri instead layers potatoes, onions and the three famous chaat chutneys into each hollow puri ball. The puris are then liberally topped with crispy sev and often garnished with fresh mango and chaat masala. aloo tikki chaat recipe tikki chaat recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. basically a extended version of aloo tikki or potato patties served with spicy lip smacking chaat chutney, finely diced onion and tomatoes with some fine sev. it can also be served with with chole curry or chole gravy to have aloo tikki chole chaat. but this recipe is served with. Aloo Tikki Chaat is my fav esp at Agarwals. Aloo Tikki can be used in many chaat recipes.
If you find this Bread Tikki Chaat recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.