Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. You can cook jambalaya using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 5 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of andouille sausage.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Use 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Get 8 oz of clam juice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Jambalaya:
- Season chicken and cook in oil until seared..
- Pour out extra fat and cook andouille sausage. Set aside..
- Add garlic and onion to soften. Add rice and cook until translucent..
- Add in broth, tomatoes and clam juice. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the chicken back in and nestle it under the rice.
- Cook 30-35 minutes. Remove chicken and shred with forks..
- Place chicken and sausage back into rice..
- Mix, add parsley and serve..
If you find this Jambalaya recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.