Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin chocolate streusel muffins recipe. To make pumpkin chocolate streusel muffins you only need 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins:
- Take of shortening- to grease the pan.
- You need of flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of ginger.
- Provide of butter- softened.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Provide of pumpkin puree.
- Use of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Provide of walnuts — finely chopped.
- Prepare of Streusel topping.
- Provide of flour.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Spiced glaze.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- Get of milk – you may need to add a little more.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins:
- Grease the 12 muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger..
- Cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer on high speed approximately 5 minutes then blend in eggs; beat well until incorporated..
- Mix at low speed and add the dry ingredients, and pumpkin.
- Add the chocolate chips and finely chopped walnuts and mix until incorporated..
- Divide into the 12 prepared muffin pan.
- For the Streusel topping mix the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together and with a pastry blender or fork cut in the butter until you have a consistent crumbled topping..
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of the muffins (there may be a little left over).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the tooth pick comes out clean. Cool, and then glaze with spice glaze..
- Spiced glaze: Combine powdered sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Blend in 3 tablespoons milk one tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is made (should be thick but pour-able if to thin add powder sugar if to thick add milk)..
- Place the glaze on the muffins and sprinkle powder sugar if desired..
Pumpkin streusel muffins…with chocolate and pecans – what's there not to love about that flavor combo? Coupled with a moist and tender interior is a delightfully crunchy streusel topping. Yes, these Pumpkin Chocolate Pecan Streusel Muffins are simply irresistible! These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. You can enjoy these muffins as Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins or get fancy and flirty and add my Pecan Streusel and Maple Drizzle which creates more of a cross between a coffee cake and a muffin.
If you find this Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.