Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matcha red bean braided bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha red bean braided bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha red bean braided bread recipe. To make matcha red bean braided bread you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Matcha red bean braided bread:
- Prepare 100 g of red bean and 80g sweetener (for red bean paste).
- Get 250 g of bread flour.
- You need 300 ml of warm water (can try from 280g then slowly add to prevent watery dough).
- Get 5 g of dried yeast.
- Use 20 g of oil.
- Prepare 20 g of sweetener.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of matcha powder.
Instructions to make Matcha red bean braided bread:
- Boil red bean, throw boiling water away as soon as water boil.
- Add cold water and keep simmering until soft.
- Add sweetener and keep simmering until water is almost gone.
- Blend all of the dough ingredients except matcha.
- Knead well (put some flour on table surface to prevent stick).
- Divide dough into two and add matcha powder into one of it.
- Wait for it to ferment until double its size (around an hour).
- Divide both of the dough into two pieces (get 2 white 2 green dough) and roll out.
- Place one white dough at the bottom, then red bean, then one green dough, then red bean, then one white dough, then one green dough.
- Cut dough into 6-8 pieces and slash two lines then braid the dough.
- Ferment again until almost double its size.
- Bake at 180c or 350F for 20mins.
If you find this Matcha red bean braided bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.