Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook chocolate cookies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Cookies:
- Use 8 oz of Butter.
- Take 4 oz of Castor Sugar.
- You need 12 oz of Flour.
- Prepare 2 oz of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Optional Filling or Topping.
- You need 3 of Tubes of Smarties.
- Use of Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Melted chocolate to decorate.
Steps to make Chocolate Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 160 (gas mk 5).
- Add the sugar, butter and vanilla to a blender and start to beat hard until the butter starts turning white, then add the Cocoa powder and mix well..
- Put the Smarties in a bag and using a rolling pin give them a bit of a bash up, leaving some whole..
- Add half the Smarties into the flour followed by as many Chocolate chips as you like and mix well (this stops them from sinking to the bottom) then add the flour to the sugar and butter and mix in well..
- Using Greaseproof or Parchment paper cover the bottom of the tray. Ok I’m using a Pizza tray but it works..
- Then add the blended mixture to the tray and using a rolling pin level it down evenly..
- Prick evenly with a fork then add the remaining Smarties on the top and gently press in a touch..
- Pop your cookie mix into the oven for about 15 minutes, or firm to press..
- Remove from the oven once cooked and using a pizza cutter immediately score the cookie into bite sized biscuits..
- Optional but at this stage I then Spun melted chocolate over the top and chocolate strands for my son’s benefit..
- Allow to cool then store in an airtight container, as ever, enjoy..
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Watch how to make Cookie and Kate's amazing chocolate chip cookies in this short recipe video!
If you find this Chocolate Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.