Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak & eggs "benedict" mashup recipe. To make steak & eggs "benedict" mashup you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup:
- Get 4 of eggs, poached.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peppercorn & mushroom sauce (or any beefy sauce or Hollandaise sauce).
- Use 2-4 oz of fillet mignon, cooked and thinly sliced (any steak will work).
- You need 2 of English muffins, split & toasted.
Instructions to make Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup:
- Toast English muffins and set aside..
- Slice steak and warm. Set aside..
- Warm your peppercorn sauce (or make Hollandaise sauce), set aside..
- Prep you water and vinegar to poach your eggs. Poach eggs, remove to drain on paper towel..
- Assemble – lay your split & toasted English muffin on plate. Top with sliced steak. Add poached eggs on top of steak. Top eggs with peppercorn & mushroom sauce. Enjoy!.
Rhymes: -eɪk. steak (countable and uncountable, plural steaks). beefsteak, a slice of beef, broiled or cut for broiling. PLEASE REMEMBER everyone likes their steak cooked differently. Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. plural steaks. The greatest food known to man. Best when eaten dripping with blood.
If you find this Steak & Eggs "Benedict" Mashup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.