Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hand Kneaded and Very Useful Standard Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hand Kneaded and Very Useful Standard Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hand kneaded and very useful standard bread recipe. To cook hand kneaded and very useful standard bread you only need 10 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hand Kneaded and Very Useful Standard Bread:
- Get 300 grams of ●Bread flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of ●Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 4 grams of ●Salt.
- Provide 15 grams of ☆Raw sugar (or caster sugar or light brown sugar).
- Provide 40 grams of ☆Egg.
- Prepare 170 grams of ☆Water: Use lukewarm water during winter.
- Get 5 grams of ☆Dry yeast.
- Get 20 grams of ◎Butter.
- Get 1 of Egg or milk for eggwash/glaze: Use whichever depending on the type of bread you are making.
- Provide 1 of Topping: Depends on the type of bread you are making.
Instructions to make Hand Kneaded and Very Useful Standard Bread:
- Place the ingredients marked with ☆ in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Place the ingredients marked with ● in a separate, large bowl and mix well with a dry whisk..
- Using either your hand or a rubber spatula, make a depression in the middle of Step 2, then pour the Step 1 ingredients into it..
- Combine the flour and the liquid by mixing from the middle and outward using either your hands or a rubber spatula..
- Turn out onto a working surface once the dough has more or less come together. Use a dough scraper to get all of the flour that is stuck on the sides of the bowl..
- The dough will still be quite sticky at this point, but that is okay. Knead the dough onto the surface, then combine again with a dough scraper; do this several times..
- If you repeat Step 6 several times, the dough will become easier to handle and will stick less to the surface..
- Grab an edge of the dough and slam it onto the surface..
- Once you slam the dough, fold it over, and….
- Hold an edge of the dough, rotate it 90 degrees so that it faces the same direction as in Step 8, and slam again. Repeat several times..
- When the dough is no longer sticky, fold it toward you, stretching out the surface of the dough, and….
- Push down with the heel of your palm. Repeat for about 10 minutes, occasionally using the motions from Steps 8~10..
- Once the dough has become glossy, cut a part of it with a dough scraper and stretch it out carefully. You will be able to see your fingers through the dough without it tearing if gluten has formed..
- Once the gluten has formed, spread the dough out. Place room-temperature butter in the middle, and wrap the dough around it..
- Combine the butter with the dough with a tearing motion. The dough will come apart, but it will come back together soon since gluten has been formed (Step 13)..
- Repeat Steps 8~12 for about 10 more minutes until the surface is springy and shiny. Form into a ball by stretching the surface of the dough and pinching it at the bottom..
- Place the dough ball in a greased bowl and let it rise. If your oven has a proofing setting, then put it in there at 30℃ for about 45 minutes. You could also cover the bowl with plastic and leave it at a warm place..
- It has doubled in size. The time is just a guideline, so you should check the dough to see if it is done. Put some flour on your finger and poke a hole in the dough. If the dough does not spring back, then it is ready..
- Once the dough has risen, turn out onto a working surface and punch out the gas by pushing down the whole thing. You could put extra flour on it if it is sticky, but I almost never do..
- Divide into portions depending on your liking and the type of bread you are making..
- Form the divided portions into a ball by folding it in on itself, then let them rest for 10~15 minutes. Leave them at room temperature, but cover with plastic wrap or damp cloth to keep them from drying..
- After resting the dough, shape them into the shape you like. Then let the dough rise again, in the same way as the first time for 35~45 minutes. It will become 1.5~2x the original size..
- Let the shaped dough rise on the baking sheet with which you will be baking. When they have risen….
- If you like, brush on the egg wash to add gloss and color to the bread. In which case, the egg left over from the dough making process should be more than enough..
- Bake in an oven oven that has been preheated to 200℃ for about 12 minutes. Please adjust oven temperature and baking time depending on your oven and the shape of your bread..
- The amount of liquid that is needed depends on the type of flour you use as well as the temperature and season. Until you get used to it, it would be good to leave out 1 tablespoonful of water in the beginning to see if you need it when you start kneading..
- I used the Haruyutaka brand and the Golden Yacht brand flours this time at a 1:1 ratio..
- Even if you are using a bread maker, wait until t
he gluten has formed before you add the butter. I really like to knead by hand..
- Little Anpan Made with Standard Bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144812-mini-anpan-with-hand-kneaded-classic-bread-dough.
Covered and left for ten minutes. I prepared and baked the bread machine and hand-kneaded pretzel dough batches the same way for the Every pretzel was edible and delicious. My family was very pleased with each batch and all the topping variations! A wide variety of hand kneading bread options are available to you, such as material, local service location, and key selling points. You can knead most bread doughs by hand or in a stand mixer (we'll show each technique in detail below).
If you find this Hand Kneaded and Very Useful Standard Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.