Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Melon Bread With Custard Cream Filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Melon Bread With Custard Cream Filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Melon Bread With Custard Cream Filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to melon bread with custard cream filling recipe. To make melon bread with custard cream filling you need 20 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Melon Bread With Custard Cream Filling:
- Prepare 300 grams of Bread flour.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons Dry yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 8 grams of Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 50 ml of Milk.
- Provide 150 ml of Water.
- Take of [Making the Cookie Dough].
- Prepare 130 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 60 grams of Butter.
- Use 50 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 25 grams of Beaten egg.
- Get 1 dash of Melon Oil (You can also use vanilla essence).
- Take 1 of Granulated sugar.
- You need of [Custard Creme].
- You need 2 of yolks Egg Yolks (Medium Sized).
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Get 35 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 15 grams of Cake flour.
Instructions to make Melon Bread With Custard Cream Filling:
- [Baking the Dough] Add all of the ingredients into a bread maker and set it to make the dough till the first rising. Knead it for 15 minutes and then let it rise for 40..
- How to make the cookies: In a bowl add in the softened butter and sugar and mix..
- Add in the eggs and melon oil and mix..
- Mix together the flour and the baking powder and sift it in. However, set some aside. Mix it with a spatula and knead it with your hands..
- Knead it until the dough is no longer floury and it comes together. If it still sticks to your hands, add in some of the dry flour and baking powder mix to make it a little more dry..
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for 20-30 minutes..
- How to make the custard. Put the egg yolks and sugar in a heat proof bowl and mix together..
- Sift the cake flour in and then mix it till it's no longer floury. Then add the milk in and mix..
- Gently cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave it at 600W for 3 minutes then whisk it..
- Heat again in the microwave for 1 minute. Take it out and mix it again with a whisk..
- Cover it with a damp wrung out dish cloth so it doesn't dry out and the custard is done once it's cooled down..
- Once the dough has risen a second time, divide the dough into 10 portions, form them into balls and let them sit for 10-15 minutes. Cover then with plastic wrap so that they don't dry out..
- Next take the cookie dough, divide it into 10 portions and form them into balls..
- Now, take the cookie dough and on top of some plastic wrap, roll out the dough into a circle. They should be roughly about 10 cm in diameter..
- Once you have rolled out the bread dough itself, place the custard on top and form the dough back into balls. Place the custard toward the bottom of the dough and tightly close it after forming it..
- Next place the ball of dough that you just made and place it on top of a rolled out piece of cookie dough..
- Take the dough in your hands and form it into a ball. Next with the back of a knife, make lines in the dough and cover with granulated sugar..
- Next, arrange the dough on parchment paper, cover it with plastic wrap, and let it rise a second time for 30 minutes..
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 15 minutes. Once they are done baking, transfer them to a baking rack to cool and they are ready!.
- My friends who come over to visit all rave about this..
There are some Melon Pans that include chocolate chips, cocoa powder, or even matcha, and some bakeries put custard (cream) inside the bun. In recent years, a lot of bakeries started to add real pureed melon or melon syrup (from either real melon or the green melon syrup we use for shaved ice) in the dough to add "melon" flavors or color. First, let's make the dough using a bread maker. In the baking pan, combine the bread flour, cake flour, butter, sugar, non-fat dry milk powder, salt, beaten egg, and water. Variations exist, including some with a few chocolate chips between the cookie layer and the enriched dough layer, and non-melon versions flavored with caramel, maple syrup, chocolate, or other flavors, sometimes with syrup, whipped or flavored cream, or custard as a filling.
If you find this Melon Bread With Custard Cream Filling recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.