Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked ham & minted pea crumpet stack with poached egg recipe. To make smoked ham & minted pea crumpet stack with poached egg you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg:
- Take 2 of crumpets,.
- Get 7 g of salted butter, for spreading,.
- Use Half of a small can of mushy peas (around 150g),.
- Use of Thin cured and smoked German ham slices, (around 3-4),.
- Take 1 of medium fresh egg,.
- Provide 1 pinch of dried mint,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Provide of Dried parsley to garnish (optional).
- Get of For poaching the egg:.
- Use 1 of good pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
Instructions to make Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg:
- Bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil and turn down the heat a notch so the bubbles are gently rolling inside the pan, so it's not too vigorous. Stir through the white wine vinegar..
- Gently crack the egg into a small bowl, ensuring the yolk is still intact..
- Place the crumpets in the toaster and begin to toast them to your preference. In a small saucepan or in the microwave heat the mushy peas until warm. Season with a little salt and pepper. Stir through a good pinch of dried mint..
- Using an egg timer or clock, as soon as a new minute has just past gently slide the egg from the bowl into the boiling water, make sure this is done so the yolk isn't split. Time the egg for exactly two minutes. After two minutes, remove the egg using a slotted spoon and inspect it. If the egg white still looks a little translucent place it back for a few seconds. Place on some kitchen roll to remove any excess water..
- Butter the toasted crumpets and spread half of the mushy peas over each one up to the edges. Next place a couple of slices of ham over each one. Stack them on top of each other..
- Finally gently place the poached egg on top, season with salt and pepper and garnish with a little sprinkle of dried parsley..
If you find this Smoked Ham & Minted Pea Crumpet Stack with Poached Egg recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.