Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun hot pot recipe. To make cajun hot pot you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Hot Pot:
- Get 3 lb of Red skin potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1 lb of Andouille or smoked sausage, sliced.
- Use 1 lb of Cabbage, sliced.
- You need 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Provide 1 each of Green pepper, diced.
- Use 1 can of Vegetable or chicken broth, 14.5 ounces.
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
Instructions to make Cajun Hot Pot:
- Mix liquids and spices in a large pot.
- Add potatoes, sausage, onions and peppers. Stir well.
- Cook uncovered on medium high heat for 10 minutes. Pot should be boiling and allowing liquids to evaporate as it cooks..
- Add cabbage, stirring gently and cook another 10-20 minutes until potatoes are tender and most of the liquid is evaporated. Stir once or twice..
If you find this Cajun Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.