Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Beans and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Beans and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red beans and rice recipe. You can have red beans and rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Beans and Rice:
- Provide 2 lb of bag red beans.
- Get 1 pack of Andouille Sausage.
- Take 1 pack of Tasso Ham.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Get 1 of small bag honey smoked ham.
- Use of Salt & Pepper to your liking.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cajan Seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 8 cups of water.
Instructions to make Red Beans and Rice:
- Soak beans in water over night or 2 to 4 hours. Sauté' onion, bell pepper, and sausage..
- Pour in beans, Tasso, diced ham and cover with water. Cook on low 4 to 5 hours. Stir occasionally And may need to add a little more water as they cook down. Great over rice!!.
If you find this Red Beans and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.