Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cookies Eggless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cookies Eggless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies eggless recipe. You can cook chocolate cookies eggless using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Cookies Eggless:
- Get 150 gm of All-purpose flour.
- You need 150 gm of Powder Sugar.
- Get 100 ml of Warm Milk.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Soft Butter.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Take 1 Cup of Crushed Peanuts, Gems & Kishmish.
- Use 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare As required of chocolates or nuts.
Steps to make Chocolate Cookies Eggless:
- For Making Cookie DOUGH : In a bowl Take Butter and whisk until silky, Now add 1 Cup Sugar Powder and with Help of Whisker whisk until no Lumps..
- Now Take a Bowl and Strainer Add 1 Cup All-purpose Flour(Maida) + 2 Cups of Cocoa Powder + 1 Tsp Salt & 1 Tsp Baking Powder in the strainer, Strain well and Add 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence..
- Now Start adding Milk Gradually to form Dough and add Crushed Peanuts Mixture and start Mixing (! DO NO KNEAD !) Until Soft Dough is Done.
- As the Dough is Done add Chocolates Or Nuts Of Your Choice Mix Well and rest it for 15 mins.
- Take a Tray (I have used Idli tray You can use any) Grease with butter on base, Now make Cookie sized balls and place on the tray keeping some distance and brush them with butter..
- For Cooker add Salt & Rack Stand cover it with the Cooker Lid (take off RUBBER RING AND WHISTLE) and pre-heat for 10 Mins on Medium, Transfer the Cookie Tray in Preheated Cooker, Bake For 10 Mins And they are ready to serve..
- For Kadai add Salt & Rack Stand cover it with the dish and pre-heat for 10 Mins on Medium, Transfer the Cookie Tray in Preheated Kadai, Bake For 10 Mins And they are ready to serve..
- Ready to serve.
Looking for an eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe for microwave? These Eggless Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are moist and fudgy on the inside, and slightly crisp on the outside. Nothing shouts out Happy Holidays like a great plate of chocolatey cookies. Watch the video for this recipe How to Make Eggless Cookies. Eggless Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies using Condensed Milk.
If you find this Chocolate Cookies Eggless recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.