Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brown bread Gulab Jamun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown bread Gulab Jamun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown bread gulab jamun recipe. To cook brown bread gulab jamun you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brown bread Gulab Jamun:
- You need 6 of big slices brown bread.
- Get 50 g of milk powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of full cream milk.
- Get 100 g of sugar powdered.
- Get of Water 100 ml for making 2 thread consistency sugar syrup.
- Use of Raisins 7-8 to be added in the filling of gulab jamuns.
- Get of Pistachios.. optional for filling inside the gulab jamuns.
- Provide of Cardamom….powdered to be added in the sugar syrup.
- Get 500 ml of refined oil.
Steps to make Brown bread Gulab Jamun:
- Cut all the four sides of whole wheat bread..of all the slices..
- In a blender add these slices.pour the milk powder and milk..little…
- Run the blender to make it into thick dough like paste.
- Now take out the dough like paste and knead it into a fine smooth dough….
- Now on a palm make them into desirable sized balls n fill them with one raisin each and we can also fill them with powdered pistachios…
- Meanwhile make a two thread consistency sugar syrup….
- You can add powdered cardamom to impart aroma.
- Let your sugar solution cool….
- Now take a wok..Add refined oil and fry these bread balls into golden brown.
- Be careful do not overturn the gulab jamun balls…
- Now pour them into the sugar solution..let the sugar solution get infused into the gulab jamuns.
- You can enjoy the gulab jamuns hot and cold..the choice is yours..
- Here I have kept the gulab jamuns with frozen Rabri…Try this combo….it taste yummy….
- Happy sweet tooth…
I wanted to try this for long time but was not sure how it would turn out. I was sure since bread soaked in sugar syrup tastes great in Shahi tukra, this should also taste good. Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe-Instant Gulab Jamun-How To make Perfect Bread Gulab Jamun-Indian Sweets. ब्रेड से बनाये स्वादिष्ट गुलाब जामुन – Bread Gulab Jamun Recipes – Instant Gulab Jamun – How to make Gulab Jamun from Bread. Bread Gulab Jamun is very easy to prepare and is a quick alternative to the regular gulab jamuns. Soon I will be posting gulab jamun from scratch using khoya.
If you find this Brown bread Gulab Jamun recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.