Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 3 Meat Gumbo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 3 Meat Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Meat Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 meat gumbo recipe. You can cook 3 meat gumbo using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Meat Gumbo:
- Prepare 2 (32 oz) of containers of veggie broth.
- Use 1 (32 oz) of container of water.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of andouille sausage halves.
- Use 1 of large red onion.
- Use 2 of bell peppers.
- You need 1 of jalapeno to taste.
- Use 1 (12 oz) of bag of peeled shrimp.
- Take 2 cups of rice.
- Take 2 of large tomatoes.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of bag of okra.
- Prepare to taste of Cajun seasoning premixed.
- Get of Sriracha to taste (when it's done and in your bowl).
- You need 2 tbs of garlic or however much you prefer.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oregano.
Steps to make 3 Meat Gumbo:
- Dice up all of the vegetables.
- Mix the 2 tbs of butter, flour, and onion, garlic, and peppers to make a roux (row).
- Put cut up pieces of raw chicken and sausage in the broth. (I used frozen, hence reason it's whole in the pic).
- Add all veggies (except for the tomatoes) to the broth.
- Once the chicken is cooked through and white, add shrimp and tomatoes. (Total amount of time to cook takes about 45 minutes on medium high heat).
- Shrimp and tomatoes cook for about 10-15 minutes. Shrimp should turn pink..
- Rice is cooking while the meat and veggies are cooking. I use a rice cooker..
- Add rice to serving bowl and pour broth and meat and veggies over it..
- Add Sriracha or tabisco sauce on top if you like it hot..
If you find this 3 Meat Gumbo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.