Sweet potato halwa. Sweet potato halwa recipe With step by step photos – Shakarkandi halwa is an easy and quick dessert you can make for any occasion. This halwa can be had during fasting, festive occasion or. Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the tastiest halwas you will ever get.
This Delicately flavored dish is cooked with brown sugar Sweet Potato Halwa – A delicately flavored, lightly sweetened dish with melt-in-mouth textures and. Sweet potato halwa recipe with step by step pictures. Sweet potato is very healthy and can be used in many ways for cooking.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato halwa. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet potato halwa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet potato halwa is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Sweet potato halwa recipe With step by step photos – Shakarkandi halwa is an easy and quick dessert you can make for any occasion. This halwa can be had during fasting, festive occasion or. Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the tastiest halwas you will ever get.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato halwa using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato halwa:
- Make ready 1 cup of boiled and mashed sweet potato.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of samolina.
- Make ready as needed of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get as needed of ghee.
- Prepare 8 of cashews.
- Take 8 of golden raisins.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Halwa turns out really delicious and very easy to prepare. Sweet Potato Halwa or Shakarkandi Halwa is a sweet potato-based sweet dessert pudding from Indian subcontinent. Easy, delicious and a healthy dessert which can be served on any occasion!! Sweet Potato Halwa or this egg less pudding is one of the easy Halwa to make.
Steps to make Sweet potato halwa:
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee. Add the semolina and roast on medium-low heat till semolina is toasted, but not browned..
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a deep pan. Fry the cashews and raisins till golden and plump. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same pan heat up 2 tbsp ghee and add the mashed sweet potatoes. Fry it on medium heat till fragrant, stir frequently..
- Meanwhile, keep water for boiling in another vessel..
- Add the roasted semolina to the sweet potato and mix well. Add the boiling hot water, salt and cardamom powder. Give it a stir, lower the heat and let it cook till the water is almost absorbed..
- Add sugar and stir well, the halwa will become softer when the sugar melts with the heat, Stir for a couple of minutes..
- Add the last 1 tsp of ghee and mix well. The halwa will be smooth and glossy now. Stir well till you see the halwa leave the sides of the pan. Add fried cashews and raisins. Stir till you get desired consistency..
- Serve hot, warm or cold..
Flavoring with cardamom and cinnamon gives it a delicate and unique flavor. A healthy, delicious sweet potato halwa recipe! This makes a perfect dessert for Hindu fasting (vrat or upvas). This halwa/sheera is made from boiled, mashed sweet potatoes, milk, and sugar. Sweet Potato Halwa is rich in nutrients and relatively low in calories, this halwa makes a great It is made with sweet potatoes, which are good for those with high BP due to the low sodium and high.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato halwa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!