Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi tukda with rabri recipe. You can have shahi tukda with rabri using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Tukda with Rabri:
- Prepare of For shahi masala.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- Use 5 of Cardamon.
- Take 4 of Black pepper corn.
- Get 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Get of For making Rabari.
- Use 2 litre of milk.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of shahi tukda masala.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Get of For shahi tukda.
- You need 10 slices of brown bread.
- You need 1 cup of clarified butter (ghee) for frying.
- You need of For shahi tukda sugar syrup.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of saffron.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Shahi Tukda with Rabri:
- First of all for making shahi tukda masala we shall grind all the ingredients for masala in a grinder and shahi tukda masala will be ready..
- Next in a heavy bottom pan add milk and bring it to boil. Than lower the heat and keep stirring continuously to avoid milk stick stick at bottom. Once layer of cream starts to form start collecting it to edges and cook till milk reduce to half. Than add sugar and when sugar dissolves add shahi tukda masala and cook for 5 minutes. As rabari cools completely chill it in refrigerator..
- For making sugar syrup or chashni in a sauce pan add sugar and water. As sugar dissolves add saffron strings and cardamon powder. Cook the syrup and bring it to one string consistence..
- Now for frying bread cut bread into for triangles and fry them on both the side in clarified butter that is ghee untill it turns golden brown and crispy..
- For assembling shahi tukda coat the fried bread triangles into sugar syrup. Top up with chilled rabari and top up with sprinkling shahi tukda masala..
The dish has its roots in Mughlai cuisine. Shahi Tukda is a sweet with roots in India's Islamic tradition. White bread is deep-fried after which drowned in rabdi, or condensed milk implanted with cardamom. Shahi tukda is a fried bread piece topped with flavourful rabri and nuts. For shahi tukda recipe you can use multigrain bread or brown bread or milk bread, though it tastes better with white bread or milk bread. http://www.indianrecipesinhindi.com/shahi-tukda-with-rabri…/ <<< Recipe Link.
If you find this Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.