Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cajun Pasta Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Pasta Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Pasta Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun pasta casserole recipe. To cook cajun pasta casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Pasta Casserole:
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 14 oz of andouille sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, sliced thin.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of cut okra.
- Use 1 of small zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices.
- Take 16 oz of uncooked penne.
- You need 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- Use 4 of chicken bullion cubes.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of smoked sweet paprika.
- Use 2 cups of Monterey jack cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Cajun Pasta Casserole:
- In large oven safe pot, add olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Add sausage, stir. Let it start to brown a bit..
- Add garlic and peppers. Stir until fragrant..
- Add zucchini and okra to pot..
- Add paprika to sausage and veggies in pot. Stir to combine. Cook for just a few moments, then remove from pot and save for later..
- Add water and bullion to pot. Bring to boil..
- Add pasta to boiling water. Cook 10 minutes..
- Add cajun seasoning and heavy cream to pasta pot. Stir to combine. Bring back to boil. Let sauce reduce..
- At this point, I stirred in about a half of a cup of my cheese into the sauce to let it get a little extra creamy..
- Add the sausage and veggies back into pasta dish..
- Top with remaining cheese. Pop in oven under broiler for about 3-4 minutes, just long enough to give it a light golden crust on top..
If you find this Cajun Pasta Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.