Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Potato, Streaky Bacon & Egg Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Potato, Streaky Bacon & Egg Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato, streaky bacon & egg breakfast recipe. To make my potato, streaky bacon & egg breakfast you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Potato, Streaky Bacon & Egg Breakfast:
- Prepare 4 of Medium potatoes part Boiled.
- You need 10 of Rashes of Smoked Streaky Bacon.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs poached.
- Take 1 of little Black pepper sprinkled on.
- Provide of Sprinkle some Bacon crisps on top.
Steps to make My Potato, Streaky Bacon & Egg Breakfast:
- Cut up the streaky Bacon into small pieces then add the potatoes to part boil..
- When the potatoes are part boiled about 4 minutes of boiling take them out and cut them into little mouth size pieces.lay them in a greased oven dish..
- Add the bacon on top of the potatoes and then sprinkle a little black pepper over them. Add to a preheated oven 170°C until bacon looks cooked and a little crisp. About 25 minutes..
- Next poach 3 eggs with soft yolks and lay them over the bacon dish when cooked spread the 3 egg across so 3 people get an egg on top and baking bits sprinkled on top..
- Take out with a large spatula and add evenly to each serving plate. Serve Hot..
If you find this My Potato, Streaky Bacon & Egg Breakfast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.