Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tater-tot casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tater-Tot Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tater-Tot Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tater-tot casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater-Tot Casserole:
- Make ready 1-1.5 of lbs. ground beef.
- Make ready 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Mushroom.
- Take 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Celery soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- Take 8 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- Take 32 oz of tater tots.
Instructions to make Tater-Tot Casserole:
- Using a 9×13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tater-tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!