Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creole Chicken and Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creole Chicken and Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creole Chicken and Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creole chicken and sauce recipe. To cook creole chicken and sauce you only need 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creole Chicken and Sauce:
- Use of Creole Sauce.
- You need 2 ounce of butter.
- Prepare 8 ounces of andouille sausage (smoked sausage) cut into dice or rounds.
- Take 6 ounces of sweet onions — julienned.
- Use 6 ounces of red bell pepper — julienned.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery — julienned.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic — minced.
- Use 1 of each bay leaf.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Use 14 ounce of can petite diced tomatoes- with the juice.
- Take 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Crystal hot sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 4 tablespoons of water.
- Take of Creole Chicken.
- Provide 1 pound of chicken, sliced ¼ inch thick and lightly seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoned flour.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 2 ounces of oil as needed.
Instructions to make Creole Chicken and Sauce:
- Creole Sauce.
- Sauté andouille sausage, onions, peppers, celery, garlic and bay leaf in butter for 3-5 minutes or until tender over a medium high heat..
- Add paprika, creole seasoning, diced tomatoes, and chicken stock..
- Stir well and add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and salt..
- Simmer lightly for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and stir into the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Cajun Chicken.
- Cut the chicken into ¼ inch stripes (thin)..
- Mix together the dry ingredients and coat the chicken with the seasoned flour and shake off the excess..
- In a large sauté pan heat the oil and brown on both sides of the chicken. (add more oil if needed).
- Remove excess oil and add Creole sauce and chicken together and simmer 10 – 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning as needed (Note* If it seems thick you can add additional chicken stock to thin the sauce :).
If you find this Creole Chicken and Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.