2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread. It is oil and yeast free, and yummy! We have included the video tutorial that shows you how to make the Sweet Potato Flatbread. You can also use white sweet potatoes for this recipe.
Both sweet and white potatoes appear along with olives and feta on the flatbread here, which is baked until Brush with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Put a large, dry, nonstick frying pan over a high heat. I am a sweet potato fiend.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 2 ingredients sweet potato flatbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
It is oil and yeast free, and yummy! We have included the video tutorial that shows you how to make the Sweet Potato Flatbread. You can also use white sweet potatoes for this recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook 2 ingredients sweet potato flatbread using 2 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread:
- Prepare 2 of large Sweet potatoes (2 cups mashed potato).
- Take 2 cups of flour.
I love its earthy-sweet flavor and creamy texture, not to mention the fact that it bakes in a matter of minutes. Sweet Potato Flatbread – dip it, dunk it, spread it or you can even use it as a base for pizza. Often I see requests for those who can't have gluten or dairy, looking for a bread that they can enjoy on Slimming World, there are not many options. Two-Potato Flatbread with Olives and Feta.
Instructions to make 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread:
- Boil sweet potato till very soft. This will take 10-12 minutes depending on the type of pot used..
- Drain the liquid and start mashing with a wooden spoon.
- Mash completely so it do not form lumps.
- The mashed potato should be 2 cups.
- Allow the mashed potato to cool down. Add flour. (Leave 3 tablespoon for dusting).
- Form a soft dough.
- Cut the dough into ten small pieces.
- Grease working surface with the remaining flour and start rolling the dough into round shape.
- Cut out a circle using a round object.
- Remove the object.
- Remove the excess dough.
- The dough is ready for toasting.
- Heat a non stick pan and place one dough. Allow it to cook for 1 minutes.
- Turn the other side and cook for 1 minute too.
- This step is optional. Apply a pinch of butter on the bread while they are still hot.
- Cover it with damp towel to avoid hardening. Note: if you leave it uncovered, it would be hard and cannot be rolled..
- Sweet potato flatbread is ready.
- It can be served with curry, soup and with favorite filling as a wrap.
American farmers harvest more than a million acres of potatoes each year, making it the country's top vegetable crop. Both the sweet and white kinds appear along with olives and feta on the flatbread here, which is baked until the. Thank you to the Healthy These flatbreads. I'm so excited to share the recipe with all of you so you can make them yourselves. You use plain greek yogurt, not a sweet kind.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 2 ingredients sweet potato flatbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!