Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice dumpling with coconut &sweet red bean sauce recipe. To cook white rice dumpling with coconut &sweet red bean sauce you need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce:
- Use 150 g of Glutinous rice flour(Sweet rice flour, Refined rice flour) Normal "rice flour" is too rubbery to make dumpling.
- Provide 140 ml of Water.
- Provide of Appropriate quantity of sweet red bean paste.
- Prepare of Appropriate quantity of coconut milk.
Instructions to make White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce:
- Sauce making. Put sweet red bean paste into a bowl..
- Mix 1 with coconut milk well. Sauce is done..
- Prepare rice dumpling. Put Shiratama-ko(Sweet rice flour, Glutinous rice flour) into a bowl..
- Mix them with water by hand. Knead the dough until it comes smooth, soft as same as the softness of your earlobe..
- Use the both hand and round appropriate quantity of dough into a ball shape..
- Make a dent in the center of a ball..
- Put dumplings into boiling water..
- When they float up, ladle out from boiling water..
- Chill them in cold water. Then drain..
- Mix cold dumplings into sauce..
If you find this White rice dumpling with Coconut &Sweet red bean sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.