Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe. To make parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce:
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- Use 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce:
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you. Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they are absolutely crispy, healthy (no deep-frying) and delicious. Serve the zucchini fries with the dipping sauce on side. Categories: Fries Vegetables Zucchini Side Dish Appetizer.
If you find this Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.