Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled steak burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled steak burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled steak burritos recipe. You can cook grilled steak burritos using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled steak burritos:
- Take 3 of rib eye steak.
- Take 1 can of refried beans.
- Provide 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice of your choice.
- Take 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 block of cheese of your choice.
- Provide 1 of small can of green chiles.
- Get 1 of burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare 3 can of hot dog chili no beans.
Instructions to make Grilled steak burritos:
- Grill your steak to your own liking.
- Cook beans with taco seasoning.
- Drain black beans & rinse.
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Cut up block cheese in 1/2 inch servings.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the cheese & tortillas.
- Warm the mixture, then add amount wanted to each tortilla..
- Place cheese on each burrito.
- Roll up burrito style & cook in 350° oven for 20 minutes or more. Keep watch so tortillas don't burn..
- Add whatever sides you want & enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled steak burritos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.