Vickys Strawberry Shortcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vickys strawberry shortcakes, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Strawberry Shortcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Strawberry Shortcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vickys strawberry shortcakes, gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Strawberry Shortcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 700 g of strawberries, hulled and quartered.
- Prepare 70 g of granulated sugar.
- Get 80 ml of orange juice.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 170 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Take 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gold foil Stork block margarine.
- Take 120 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 8 tbsp of whipped coconut cream.
- Prepare 4 of whole strawberries to garnish.
Steps to make Vickys Strawberry Shortcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Combine 200g of the halved strawberries, the sugar, orange juice, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl, and mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Stir in the remaining halved strawberries, cover and chill.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 210C / 425F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl, then cut in the margarine with a pastry cutter or a fork until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Add the lemon juice to the coconut milk then pour into the crumb mixture and stir in.
- Turn the sticky dough out onto a lightly floured surface (a square of parchment paper is ideal), dust your hands with extra flour and put the dough onto the baking tray.
- Pat it out into a rough rectangle around 9"x 9".
- Cut dough into 9 squares and spread the squares out a little bit. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Put 4 shortcakes onto dessert plates.
- Spoon 4 tablespoons of the chilled strawberry mixture over each then add 1 tablespoon of whipped coconut cream on top.
- Put another shortcake on of each then repeat the strawberries & cream step.
- Slice the fresh strawberry and fan out to place on top as a pretty garnish.
- The remaining shortcake square is the cooks treat!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vickys strawberry shortcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!