Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork tenderloin in sweet mustard red kidney bean sauce recipe. To make pulled pork tenderloin in sweet mustard red kidney bean sauce you only need 23 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce:
- Get of Pork Tenderloin and Sauce.
- Provide 500 grams of Port Tenderloin.
- Provide 50 grams of Butter.
- Use 6 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red Wine.
- Take 2 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use of Honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Natural Yoghurt.
- Get 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get of Side Salad/Veg.
- Get 1 packages of Spinach or Mixed Leaves.
- Use 1 each of Courgette.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Mushrooms.
- Provide 25 grams of Butter.
- You need 25 grams of Feta Cheese.
- Use 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Use 1 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need of Alternatively Soft Bun.
- Use 1 of Big Soft Bun.
Steps to make Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce:
- Start with the Pork.
- In a big pot with a lid, melt the butter.
- Add the mustard, light soya sauce & balsamic vinegar. Stir and mix with out burning the butter for a minute.
- Add the wine and bring to a simmer.
- Loosely chop the garlic in to big chucks and add to the sauce..
- Add yoghurt, stir in, then add salt and pepper and drizzle in a large helping of honey. Now taste, to acidic add a little more honey, to sweet add a little more soya sauce or salt..
- Now add the red kidneys (drain water from the can before adding).
- Final add the pork, stir and rotate the pork in the sauce. Add a lid to the pot, turn down to a low heat and leave for 3-4 hrs..
- Make sure you turn the port over every half an hour and for the final 30mins remove the lid..
- After 3-4hrs remove the pork and place on a chopping board, let the pork cool down and then either cut into slices or with two forks pull apart.
- While the pork cools start the salad.
- If you sliced the pork add a little sauce to the plate the place slices on sauce and pour more sauce on top or cut the bun in half pour sauce on top and slices and more sauce.
- If you pulled the pork add it back to the sauce stir and then serve on the plate or in a bun.
- For the salad/veg.
- Chop the mushrooms, asparagus and courgette into chucks.
- In a pan melt the butter.
- Add a little salt and pepper.
- I like to add teriyaki sauce (optional).
- Add the chopped veg.
- Cook on high heat until courgettes soften and then sprinkle in broken feta cheese..
- Lay the spinach or mixed leaves on plate and toss the veg mix on top.
- Serve and hopefully enjoy.
If you find this Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.