Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookies recipe. You can have chocolate cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cookies:
- Prepare 225 gms of maida.
- Get 76 gms of cocoa powder.
- You need 57 gms of butter.
- Provide 170 gms of powdered sugar.
- Take 2 tbspn of oil.
- Take 3 tbspn of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Chocolate cookies:
- First, you should keep the butter at room temperature..
- Once it comes to normal put it in a bowl and mix sugar, oil,1tbspn water nicely. You can whisk it with a spatula..
- Once it becomes lighter and fluffy add rest 2 tbsp water..
- Now in another bowl swift maida, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder and mix it very nicely..
- Now slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix them gently..
- Once all the ingredients mix make the small balls and place them in a greased tray and bake in preheated oven at 210°c for 10 mintues..
- Once it baked take them out and keep it on rack,after a while it will be crisp..
- Enjoy the cookies with tea..
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Watch how to make Cookie and Kate's amazing chocolate chip cookies in this short recipe video!
If you find this Chocolate cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.