Easy Shrimp Fried Rice. Today I am making an easy shrimp fried rice Chinese take out style at home. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win. Remove shrimp and vegetables from skillet and wipe out pan.
Easy shrimp fried rice – forget take out! Make your own right at home, much better and healthier. A quick and easy Asian inspired recipe.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy shrimp fried rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Shrimp Fried Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Shrimp Fried Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Today I am making an easy shrimp fried rice Chinese take out style at home. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win. Remove shrimp and vegetables from skillet and wipe out pan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy shrimp fried rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 lb of large shrimp (without shell and cleaned).
- Get 1 box of instant rice (all 4 bags).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of clam juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions.
- Get 2/3 cup of frozen carrots.
- Get 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Making shrimp fried rice is really easy, if you know how to make it the right way. Plus, let's not forget the best thing about making your own food. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator.
Instructions to make Easy Shrimp Fried Rice:
- In a large pot bring 8 cups of water to a boil, add rice and cook following directions on box.
- drain rice and set aside.
- add olive oil to large skillet add onions and pepper let simmer for 3 mins then add shrimp.
- cook shrimp 5 mins then add veggies cook 5 mins longer.
- add rice to shrimp mix and soy sauce to rice and mix.
- for spicy rice add 1tablespoon on chillie sauce (your choice).
Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served on its own, and it's incredibly easy to make. Easy shrimp fried rice is just as good as takeout! Shrimp fried rice is fast, easy and healthy to make! Here's how to make it in no time. Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy shrimp fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!